International Line Dance Festival
October 17 – 20, 2019
in conjunction with Texas Sounds International Country Music Awards.
Line Dance enthusiasts come from around the world to enjoy 4 evenings of exceptional Country music and line dancing while competing for Texas Sounds awards in several categories:
- Individual Line Dancer of the Year (1 person entry)
- Choreographer of the Year
- Small Group Line Dancers of the Year (2 – 4 person entry)
- Large Line Dance Club of the Year (5 or more per entry)
- Original Choreography of the Year
- Presentation of the Year (costumes/props/dance move embellishments, etc.)
- Producer’s Choice Dancer(s) of the Year
Registration is FREE. All we need is your commitment to come and participate. We make special arrangements for each registrant (meals, rehearsal schedule, performance slots, etc.) Please help us by being certain of your participation before registering. Contact us by email if you wish to participate but are not yet certain ([email protected]).
Registrants may bring, and perform to, one prerecorded song of 3 minutes or less. In addition to this one exclusive performance, registrants will be judged over the course of the entire event. Participation, enthusiasm, versatility, and overall performance will be taken into account.
Have questions or need further information?
[email protected] +1 903-634-7665